[cma-l] Ad Agencies - Concept stage

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Mon Nov 1 12:37:10 GMT 2010

Hi Alan,

Sounds interesting, although I imagine the /'independent survey showing
a minimum of weekly reach, demographic breakdown and, if possible,
audience share'/ will be a real challenge for most - in fact it would be
really interesting to find out how you managed to secure this
information for your station.

All the best

Murray

please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This message is not intended to have contractual effect