[cma-l] radio scrappage scheme

jaqui devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu May 20 11:27:01 BST 2010

We are consistently highlighting the major issues and  are giving evidence
this very day to DCMS.

This is a publicity stunt by the big boys and will only sow confusion in the
public understanding.

There is NO agenda re "switchover" from FM.  Noone should contemplate buying
a digital radio unless it is multichip including FM.

We will stay on the case on your behalf for as long as it takes

Jaqui

Sent from my mobile, please reply to jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk