[cma-l] Your contributions during Refugee Week, 14-20 June

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Thu May 20 10:57:36 BST 2010

Hi all

~ Are you planning any special programming for Refugee Week (14th - 20th June)?
~ Will anyone from your team be out and about at Refugee Week events in your area (or is your organisation involved in some way, eg as a partner)?

If so, please let us know as soon as possible so we can add your entry/ies to the Refugee Week Radio website:
http://rwradio.wordpress.com/schedule/ and
http://rwradio.wordpress.com/taking-part

Note: the content of your special programming doesn't ALL have to be refugee-related - eg. you might have a relevant guest on one of your regular shows, or you could play out some voxpops / reports which have been gathered by volunteers etc.

In past years we didn't include the 'out and about' part (which we probably should have done :).
Anyway, this year we look forward to highlighting the wide range of community media organisations around the country which are involved in Refugee Week 2010.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
Cathy Aitchison
Refugee Week Radio