[cma-l] Community Radio Politics Programme - Please Help!

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:57:34 GMT 2010

Steve

'build it and they shall come'

Especially with the slightly fevered nature of Salford politics 2010, once
one councillor/agent/MP appears, they'll all want in...

Get your guests for Programme 1 and the rest will follow....

best wishes & good luck,

Phil

On 5 February 2010 17:49, <Stevensuttie at aol.com> wrote:

>  Dear Colleagues,
>
> I hope you can help!
>
> For 6 months we have been trying without success to get a regular local
> politics show on the air - and although there is lots of enthusiasm from
> councillors and party leaders at talk level, we can't seem to actually pin
> anything down and get it started!
>
> Is anybody else having similar difficulties?
>
> We have a passionate and knowledgeable presenter waiting to get it started
> - but we just can't seem to get the thing going!!
>
> If you are running a successful local politics show - please can you offer
> any advice on how you got it off the ground?
>
> I'm very conscious that the elections will soon be dominating the headlines
> and I'd like to get this sorted sooner rather than later! Any help will be
> most gratefully received!
>
> Many thanks, and have a lovely weekend.
>
> *Kindest Regards
> Steve Suttie
> Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City Radio*
> *office 0161 793 2939 *
> *mobile 07772 355 852*
> : ::: WWW.SALFORDCITYRADIO.ORG <http://www.salfordcityradio.org/> *::: :*
> WINNERS - Community Award - Salford Business Awards 2009
>
> *
> *

Phil Korbel
Director
0161 237 5454

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net