[cma-l] Community Radio Politics Programme - Please Help!

Caroline Diehl carolined at mediatrust.org
Fri Feb 5 19:00:04 GMT 2010

Media Trust could link you up with some volunteer media mentors if you
want, to help you with this.
Let me know,
caroline
Caroline Diehl
Chief Executive

E: carolined at mediatrust.org
T: 020 7217 3650
M: 07980 212 814

On 5 Feb 2010, at 17:49, Stevensuttie at aol.com wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I hope you can help!
>
> For 6 months we have been trying without success to get a regular
> local politics show on the air - and although there is lots of
> enthusiasm from councillors and party leaders at talk level, we
> can't seem to actually pin anything down and get it started!
>
> Is anybody else having similar difficulties?
>
> We have a passionate and knowledgeable presenter waiting to get it
> started - but we just can't seem to get the thing going!!
>
> If you are running a successful local politics show - please can you
> offer any advice on how you got it off the ground?
>
> I'm very conscious that the elections will soon be dominating the
> headlines and I'd like to get this sorted sooner rather than later!
> Any help will be most gratefully received!
>
> Many thanks, and have a lovely weekend.
>
> Kindest Regards
> Steve Suttie
> Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City Radio
> office 0161 793 2939
> mobile 07772 355 852
> : ::: WWW.SALFORDCITYRADIO.ORG ::: :
> WINNERS - Community Award - Salford Business Awards 2009

Media Trust
2nd floor, Riverwalk House
157-161 Millbank
London, SW1P 4RR

www.mediatrust.org
We work with media organisations and charities to enhance their communications and enable communities to find their voice and make it heard.
Communications Training and Resources • Media Volunteers and Mentors
Film and Content Production • Multi-media Channels • Funding for Media Projects
Community Channel •  www.communitychannel.org • Sky 539 • Virgin TV 233 • Freeview 87
The Media Trust: company limited by guarantee, incorporated in England no. 2895790, registered charity no. 1042733.  The Community Channel: company limited by guarantee, incorporated in England no.3655220. Registered Office: 2-6 Cannon Street, London EC4M 6YH.  This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments.  While Media Trust takes care to protect its systems from virus attacks and other harmful events, the charity gives no warranty that this message (including attachments) is free of any virus or other harmful matter, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the recipient receiving, opening or using it.