[cma-l] Community Radio Politics Programme - Please Help!

F a r i dontzzzthroughit at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 17:26:15 GMT 2010

Hi Steve, we did a few at Resonancefm which I produced, they were one-offs.

Are you preparing for a series? What are the particular problems you are having?

If you are exposing the politicians to callers, you might find they are 'too busy' to come on the show. A way around this is to give them emails from listeners in advance which they can choose to answer on air, thereby circumventing any embarrassing confrontations.

Not all the parties we invited came up but as long as I had proof they were invited, we were covered.

Fari

Fari sound