[cma-l] Future thoughts for CMA

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 14:31:39 GMT 2010

Please give us some further information, FM or MW details of the site etc
Ian Hickling or I can probably help.
Mark PoldenFlame CCR

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:22:06 -0800
From: hulaksewa at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [cma-l] Future thoughts for CMA
To: office at ccr-fm.co.uk; transplanfm at hotmail.com; markianpolden at hotmail.com; cma-l at commedia.org.uk

Hi all

We are all set to go but stuck with the antenna problem.  Could anyone direct me to the right people to address this problem, what we are seeking basically is tech advice.

Thank you

Merry Christmas to all

Tikendra
 British Gurkha Welfare Society (BGWS),
119 Wren Way,Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8TA, UK

Phone: (44) 01252 510 794
http://www.bgws.org/