[cma-l] Connect - establishing collaborations between arts and community media (England only)

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Wed Aug 11 14:15:13 BST 2010

Connect - establishing collaborations between arts and community media

Deadline 1st October 2010

As part of our activity to bring arts and community media organisations
together making creative pieces we are looking for exemplar
collaborations to take part in our connect programme.

These partnerships will be eligible for a limited degree of funding.
The lead partner will need to be an Arts Council England Regularly
Funded Organisation (RFO) and the community media partner will need to
be a Community Media Association member.

Full details and information about the project and the application
process can be found here http://bit.ly/aq91Ma

Have you worked or wanted to work with an arts organisation in your
area? Are they an Arts Council England Regularly Funded Organisation?
This could be the chance to get support to work with them and promote
the activity to a wide audience.

Tamar

--
Tamar Millen