[cma-l] Proposed Discussion with Ben Bradshaw, Secretary of State for Culture, Media & Sport

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Tue Jun 9 16:25:54 BST 2009

I am in total agreement on your 4 - we have had a permanent battle
against pirate interference for nearly two years now (particularly on
an adjacent frequency!). A key problem is that there are now only a
handful of staff in OFCOM dealing with pirates in London, unlike in
the 1990s when there were 30 or more.

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam 92.6FM
St Albans