[cma-l] Fwd: Digital Britain - Community Radio

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 21 13:38:40 BST 2009

Well done, Steve.

Use this simple online facility to contact your Councillors, MP, MEPs, MSPs, or
Northern Ireland, Welsh and London AMs for free:

http://www.writetothem.com/

Or another method is here:

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

There's now an article on the CMA website that links to the open letter:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/2009/07/21/open_letter_prime_minister/

Regards

Bill

Canstream Online Multi-Media Solutions