[cma-l] Fwd: Digital Britain - Community Radio

Steve Buckley sbuckley at gn.apc.org
Tue Jul 21 13:10:15 BST 2009

Dear all

This is what I have sent today to Richard Caborn and our five other
local MPs, including Nick Clegg, leader of the Lib Dems. I hope you
have done similar or can do the same *now*. Today is the last day of
parliament until 12 October, but hopefully quite a few MPs will still
be in Westminster this week.

Steve