[cma-l] Community Radio Meeting with Shadow Culture, Media and Sport Secretary

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 24 12:37:47 GMT 2009

Dear all in radio

Below an invitation to meet with Jeremy Hunt, Shadow Sec of State for
Culture, to discuss the future of the community radio sector.

I hope to some of you in Bradford on 10th March.

Best wishes

Jaqui

Conservative-Main-Logo---We.jpg

An Invitation

A meeting with the Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

You are invited to a meeting with Jeremy Hunt MP, the Shadow Secretary
of State for Culture, Media and Sport, on Tuesday 10 March 2009, to
discuss community radio and the future of the industry.

The meeting will take place at 2pm on Tuesday, 10 March at the Yorkshire
Conservatives HQ, Cumberland House, Greenside Lane, Bradford BD8 9TF.

If you are able to attend, please confirm your place by e-mailing
stephen.naylor at yorkshireconservatives.org.uk
<mailto:stephen.naylor at yorkshireconservatives.org.uk>

If you have any colleagues at your station or other radio stations, they
are more than welcome to attend. Please just confirm attendance as above.

We hope to see you next month.

Best wishes,

Steve