[cma-l] [comradio-l] Community Radio & the Sony Radio Academy Awards

Jordan C - 209radio chambers.jordan at 209radio.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 18:17:34 GMT 2009

I'm in favour of a volunteer based award!!  I and many others like me work
hard without getting paid because we have passion for what we do.  To see
those who have real deep passion getting rewarded by recognition is as good
as getting paid!!

Whilst many of us volunteers dream of moving into paid broadcast work we
hold fast to why we joined community media in the first place... A passion
for our subject matter!!!  Community media is the breeding ground for talent
of the future and as such major awards should exemplify the best of the
community sector!

Jordan C
105Breakfast on 209radio
Cambridge