[cma-l] Charity Status

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:29:23 GMT 2009

My sincere advise is - Don't bother!

Being saddled with Charitable Status can be a huge burden and involve jumping through hoops and loads of paperwork.

Get established as a CIC and get VAT registered.

By all means have a Charitable Arm so that you can gain the benefits of funding open only to Charities, but don't have that situation as your sole operating format.

Ian Hickling

transplan UK