[cma-l] Reporting on the community radio petition

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 10 13:14:24 BST 2009

Dear all

Just to let you know that we are drawing up, with Sheffield Live!,
guidelines on how you can report on the current community radio petition
to encourage further sign up to it.

We have been and still are taking advice from Ofcom on what you can
broadcast and how to "phrase" it and will advise you later in the week
on this.  In the meantime, there is nothing to prevent you publicising
it in non-broadcast mode - e.g. putting the message out on your website,
discussing with volunteers etc.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities