[cma-l] Reporting on the community radio petition

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 14:11:01 BST 2009

Jaqui and All

Here's another corker from Ofcom and the Government ......./ correct me if
I'm wrong or if I have missed something ....... but ....... is someone
trying to tell me that we can't ask a simple question on-air asking people
to sign our petition for fair play and in support of community radio ?? ....
BUT ..... commercial radio can run an advert for Sainbury's telling Joe
public that their meat and fish rage is now half price ...... BUT HURRY
I get more and more frustrated, more and more angry, more and more bolshie
as each day of this debacle / circus rumbles on .......... I'm telling
everyone ...... the only way you will shift this lot is by revolution
........ I am not condoning it and I hurt inside to know that I've sunk so
low to even be thinking like this ............. BUT WE'RE DESPERATE ..and
we're going around in circles... and it's been inflicted upon us by a load
of people with blinkers on.

The whole thing is now going way beyond even a joke ... !   I sometimes
think it is !

''Hang on .... I'll pinch myself !    yep ! ------------ it's real''

Regards

Nick