[cma-l] CMA Council meeting

Michael Fryer michael_fryer at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:36:56 BST 2009

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY RADIO

The E-Petition finishes on September 24.  Every station should make sure all members and friends know about and sign this E-Petition.

We could follow this on Friday, Sept 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 with a COMMUNITY RADIO WEEK-END.  This could be used to;-

Promote Community Radio
Promote Volunteering
Keep up the momentum of the E-Petition

Can the CMA produce a short promo for stations to play over the week-end?  It wouldn’t take much time and effort for community radio stations to make this a national event of note.  The rewards from Government could be substantial.

The Patron Saint of Radio and Communication is SAINT GABRIEL the Archangel whose special day is SEPTEMBER 29.

PERFECT TIMING  -  LET’S COMMUNICATE!!!

Community Radio Stations pulling together can gain lots of local and national media coverage before the return of Parliament on 12 October.

Can the CMA Council organise this tomorrow?  Let’s make MPs and the public aware of Community Radio.

Regards,
Michael Fryer
07917 694 588