[cma-l] CMA Council meeting

mary.dowson mary.dowson at bcbradio.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 14:42:01 BST 2009

Hi Phil

Good to know that the council will be up in Glasgow with Javed and Awaz.
Hope it’s a productive meeting.

Following a discussion we have had at BCB - and prompted by some of the list
discussions- I think it would be really useful to have an idea of all the
bodies/boards/etc on which the CMA is currently representing the Community
Media Sector - and who is the representative. This would make it easier to
know where our voice is being heard and maybe where the gaps are.

Best
Mary
BCB.