[cma-l] business rates on transmitters

Phil Korbel phil at radio-regen.myzen.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 13:29:09 BST 2008

Not 100% on this Julian but as a charity then non-profit relief would be
much more certain... not that difficult to do and if you have a trading
arm as well it need not restrict your non-charitable activities.  Not
that much work either - look on the Charities Commission website - find
a C/R station that's a charity and adapt their Mem & Arts to suit...

Otherwise buddy up to a councillor to have a word and if that fails go
to the papers...

best of luck

Phil Korbel