[cma-l] Web 2.0 app of the day

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 12:49:18 GMT 2008

Hi all

I was recently spammed by the providers of a new webpage based news
aggregator which I find to be most powerful indeed

http://www.viewzi.com/

If you whack in Community Radio into the search (or any other keyword)
it will then aggregate impression amounts of online news, blogs etc in a
variety of useful layouts - try the Google Timeline....

Very good research tool for programme makers and newsdesk types.

Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.