[cma-l] Environmental actions in and messages on community media

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Nov 7 17:58:34 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: <timandjo at oxford2oxford.co.uk>

Hi Cathy,

Apologies for the delay in replying to you.

At North Cotswold Community Radio (NCCR) we have run a series of
environmental programmes called 'Green Your World'.  The series originally
consisted of four programmes:

- Introduction to Climate Change and Sustainability;
- Green Your Home;
- A Load of Rubbish; and
- Green Travel.

In addition we are presenting a Christmas Special programme on 29th November
to address some of the sustainability issues surrounding Christmas such as
food, drink, presents, waste and travel.

Joanne and I jointly present the programmes and we invite guests for
interview usually over the phone.  The programme runs for two hours with
music between each guest.

The programmes are being repeated on NCCR on Sundays and they will hopefully
go onto the listen again page once we have edited out the music.  There is
also some talk about offering recordings of the programmes to other
community radio stations.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to find out more about the
programmes.

Kind regards

Tim and Joanne

Tim Nicholson