[cma-l] Vacancy: 10Radio, Somerset - Development Manager

Julian Mellor julian at 2md.co.uk
Thu May 22 14:08:43 BST 2008

Hi

Please forward to anyone interested.

===============================

10Radio, Somerset - Development Manager

Up to £20,100 pro-rata

10Radio is a community radio station broadcasting on FM and the internet
from Wiveliscombe, Somerset. To help us develop as a business in the
next year we're looking for a Development Manager (23 hrs/week). You
will build our income streams, increase community and business awareness
of our services, and coordinate volunteers to get jobs done. You will
have a good head for business, enjoy working in a buzzing community, be
self motivated and be a good initiator of ideas.

If you're up for it, write to us now for an application pack at

     * 10Radio CIC, 3 Langley Cross, Wiveliscombe, Somerset, TA4 2UG
     * or email recruitment at 10radio.org
     * or download the application pack from http://www.10radio.org/jobs

Applications to be received by noon on Wednesday 18 June 2008.
Interviews on Thursday 26 June 2008 (pm).

This post is funded by Ofcom's Community Radio Fund.
10Radio aspires to be an equal opportunities employer.