[cma-l] Audio hosting

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu May 22 14:03:37 BST 2008

Hi Steve

Canstream (http://www.canstream.co.uk/) offers audio podcasting
solutions to community media projects and the wider not-for-profit
sector inclusing schools and other educational institutions.  We have
now managed to tweak the content management system used to support
video media as well.  This is advantageous to those projects and
organisations that, for one reason or another, are not able to use
YouTube and who want full control over how their media is accessed and
presented.

Canstream/CMA is now an approved Partner with the award-winning ISP,
Zen Internet (http://www.zen.co.uk/) and we are authorised to sell a
full range of Internet Services including:

Internet Access
    * Broadband
    * Leased Lines
    * IP VPN
    * Dial-up

Internet Security
    * Online Data Backup
    * Managed Firewalls

Domains & Web Hosting
    * Domain Names
    * Web Hosting
    * Colocation
    * Managed Windows Servers

Voice Services
    * Zen Broadband Voice
    * Zen Wholesale Voice

Web Site Design
    * Web Site Design
    * Search Engine Optimisation

More details of the services on offer from our website here:
http://www.canstream.co.uk/

Please get in touch for further information.

With best regards

Bill
--
Technical Manager