[cma-l] 10 Years of Creative FM

Paul Scarth paulscarth at beaumontstreet.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 21:43:42 BST 2008

Creative FM - a community radio station serving the people of
Huddersfield will be celebrating 10 years
of quality FM broadcasts this year.

Why not join in our celebrations and tune into our live FM (87.9 around
the Huddersfield area) and internet
broadcast from Monday 16th June - Sunday 13th July 2008.  We'd love to
hear what people think about
the station, website, presenters, programmes and more.  Although 10
years old, there's always room for
improvement. :)

Creative FM will also be broadcasting live from this years Huddersfield
Carnival and World Music Event.
The two days (12th / 13th July 2008) will give presenters who've
completed radio production courses at
Beaumont Street Studios the opportunity to broadcast to 1000's of people
in Greenhead Park as well as
listeners at home and worldwide over the internet.

Creative FM and Beaumont Street Studios would like to take the
opportunity to thank the guys at CMA
for helping to setup and test our webcasting and podcast facilities, as
well as the team at Sound Decisions
for supplying quality outside broadcast resources.

If anybody would like any additional information, feel free to contact:

Paul Scarth
Creative Media Team
Beaumont Street Studios
t. 01484 452013