[cma-l] Sony Awards & Community Radio

Grace Norman info at earshot.org.uk
Mon Jun 2 15:46:20 BST 2008

Ed definitely has a point. Commercial and community radio are such
different animals... Maybe there could be some kind of CMA awards, if
there aren't already?

G.

Grace Norman
Station Coordinator
RadioReverb
170 North St.,
Brighton
East Sussex
BN1 1EA

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1273 323040

grace.norman at radioreverb.com

http://www.radioreverb.com

Email Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and
intended for the person it is addressed to. It is intended solely for
the addressee, if you are not the addressee, you must not open, copy,
distribute or take any action as a result of the information in it.

Earshot & RadioReverb, or any of its subsidiaries, cannot give
warranties or assurances about the safety and contents of this email and
any attachments.

Earshot & RadioReverb do not accept any responsibility or liability for
viruses. It is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments
herewith sent. Any views expressed in this message, are those of the
individuals sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Earshot & RadioReverb. RadioReverb company number: 5292788