[cma-l] Muslim and Jewish contributions welcomed

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 28 12:19:12 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Kyle Hannan (Radio Salaam Shalom)" <kyle at salaamshalom.org.uk>

Salaam Shalom everyone.

LOOKING FOR PODCASTERS/CONTRIBUTORS RELEVANT TO OUR JEWISH AND MUSLIM SERVICE

Radio Salaam Shalom is a pioneering online radio project which launched
exactly one year ago this month. We're the UK's first combined Muslim
and Jewish broadcaster and we're keen to hear from anyone in those
communities (or who has their interests at heart) who'd like to
contribute to our programmes. Features? Cultural reports? Music?
Complete radio shows via podcasts? Bring 'em on!

Our extraordinary team of Jewish, Muslim (and other) volunteers has been
working together here in Bristol to create a unique blend of cultural
talent and great music - and we're sure there's plenty of other stuff
out there which would work on our webcasts.

If you've something to add to this pioneering mix, no matter where you
live, drop us an email and send us an idea of what you'd like to do.

We look forward to hearing from you.

KYLE
--
Kyle Hannan