[cma-l] Nomination to stand for CMA Council

Alvin Vernon alvin at eurowash.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 16:21:44 GMT 2008

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear CMA Member

My name is Alvin Vernon. I am a Jamaican, born and brought up in the UK.
I am a successful Businessman and Social Entrepreneur, I am an accredited
Business Advisor, Radio Presenter and am passionate about Reggae.

I have an innovative approach to how Community Radio can create
"edutainment".

Being a new CMA member I am yet to network with fellow members, I would
respectfully ask to be nominated  and seconded to the CMA Council at the
next AGM as I believe I  can bring new ideas to the CMA.

Regards

Alvin Vernon (Mr V)

* Don't forget to listen to Keep It Real Sundays 1pm-4pm WCR 101.8FM *

* Listen online http://www.wcrfm.com/ *