[cma-l] Community Radio recording for legal purposes

Javed Sattar javed at awazfm.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 13:48:29 GMT 2008

Hi Norman

If you have the facility...then use the output from the desk. We currently
do both via off-air receiver and direct from the desk. We have a station
master that goes into out Netlog and an off-air goes into PC.
(use Cyberecord - fantastic little program doesn’t cost much, i.e. around
£20-30, haven’t checked in a while.)

Netlog records at a higher bit rate and cyberecord as a low quality archive.
Trust...me when your main archive goes down and it has done, cyberecord came
in handy. Especially when Ofcom was looking for something

Javed
Project Director
Awaz FM