[cma-l] Community Radio recording for legal purposes

Tony Wilding tony33hill at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 9 13:12:31 GMT 2008

Hi Norman, I would suggest just prior to TX. Less opportunity for
recordings to be tampered with (or omitted) especially if logging
straight to a hidden PC. Which also would hopefully would mean an
accurate account of the output..

Alex rightly states both means have downfalls. Recording off a receiver
could mean any interference from another broadcaster (being cynical)
would be logged and not your output.

Just something else to consider as I know one community station in the
past week suffered their output being rebroadcast by another user
(without permission), not exactly the same scenario but worth  a thought
too.

Kind regards tony