[cma-l] Fwd: [comradio-l] Community Radio recording for legal purposes

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 11:08:04 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Norman Polden <haymere at uwclub.net>

Reference the "keep recording for 42 days" for legal purposes.

Does the recording of the station output have to be off of a completely
independent radio receiver (as I think I was told by someone when I was
doing RSL's) or can it be off of the audio chain after the desk ?

I would appreciate some clarification on this one.

Regards,

Norman Polden, Station Manager, Flame CCR.

Click on http://www.flameccr.org.uk and listen to "Flame on the Web"
(in Internet Explorer) whilst answering your e-mails