[cma-l] Playout systems

Chinese Radio London Huayu londonhuayu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:28:16 GMT 2008

I really liked mAirlist, but it doesn't seem to accept Chinese (and probably
other scripts) filenames. We just got boxes, and often the files were
rejected. Looking at Station Playlist at the moment.... :(

Peter
London Huayu

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:01 PM, CMA-L <cma-l at commedia.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

I raise money for London Huayu (Charity Number 1117147) just by using
www.everyclick.com instead of Google.
www.everyclick.com is an internet search engine with a big difference - it
donates half its revenues to charity, please support them too!