[cma-l] Playout systems

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 14:01:38 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Ian Kennedy <irkennedy at yahoo.co.uk>

Hi,

At Shine FM we're using mAirlist thanks to a previous posting on this
subject. It's free for community radio (you can send a donation out of
gratitude!) and very configurable. As long as you have someone who can
find their way around the scripting with the help of forums etc. it's
pretty powerful. And if you don't like it, nothing lost.
Ian