[cma-l] Playout software

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 14:42:49 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Ian Devlin" <ian.devlin at studentradio.org.uk>

Beat me to suggesting it!  It contains the details of every major
playout application we know of.

mAirlist is a decent option, which is free for "non-commercial use."
There are a couple of Linux based applications and a few others that
are free to use.

I should add that we're currently building a new website so the page
is likely to be removed in it's current form within the next 6-8
weeks.

Ian
--
Ian Devlin
Development Officer

Registered in England and Wales as a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 06419104

VAT Registration No. 919 2489 90

e: ian.devlin at studentradio.org.uk
w: http://www.studentradio.org.uk

Visit my Blog: http://developingstudentradio.wordpress.com