[cma-l] Playout software

Tony Wilding tony33hill at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 5 17:19:22 GMT 2008

Hi, late in the day on this one. I also recommend mAirList  if looking
for something for free (willing to help with layouts and scripts).

Direttore is another free option to ZaraRadio.

If you have some cash to spend then Autoplus at West Country Broadcast
is a  cost effective option againist other commercially available
systems already mentioned.

I also reommend for a jack of all trades Station Playlist, both player
and scheduler now in version 4. Some pretty neat means of remote voice
tracking, internet relays, failsafe for audio output, voice linking
(different to voice tracking) and rock solid. Last reboot was after over
6000 hours for a software update. Great price too.

Kind Regards Tony