[cma-l] Do you have a good relationship with your local press?

Tom Buckham t.buckham at nr5project.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 15:17:16 BST 2007

Hi everyone

An interesting discussion which I felt we should contribute to as we have a particularly good relationship with our local press (Norwich Evening News and EDP (Archant).

The Evening News has run a number of stories on us in the past and now includes our daily listings in each edition. Two of their journalists have also contributed to a local 'going out guide' and editors have come in and contributed to some local news discussions we run on Mondays.

We have further developed the relationship through our advertising and sponsorship plans - The Evening News has taken on responsibility for selling airtime for us and this has worked well so far as they have an established local client base which we have been able to tap into. It is still early days, but the relationship has worked well so far and the extra publicity that has come about through it has been extremely beneficial.

All the best

Tom Buckham

Station Manager
Future Radio
NR5 Project
The Neighbourhood Centre
168b Motum Road
Norwich
NR5 8EG

www.futureradio.co.uk
www.nr5project.co.uk

Registered charity number 113200
E-Mail Disclaimer - Please Read
Confidentiality:
This email is confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. Access to this email and any attached files by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose it, copy it, distribute it, or take any action based on its contents. Please reply and highlight the error.
Security:
Please note that Internet email is not a fully secure method of communication. You should be aware of this lack of security when emailing us.