[cma-l] Do you have a good relationship with your local press?

Jennifer Ogole jennifer at bang-ed.com
Wed Sep 12 15:45:42 BST 2007

We have made a contra deal with our local paper whereby our local news is
brought to listeners in association with them. We also get their lead
journalist in once a week to discuss items in their paper.
In return they do loads of stories on us and they give us advertising space
every week.
The partnership is invaluable.

Jennifer Ogole
Chief Executive