[cma-l] Special Preview: Advance Airflash Magazine - Autumn Issue!

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Fri Oct 5 19:15:24 BST 2007

++Apologies for Cross posting++

PREVIEW THE LATEST EDITION - AIRFLASH MAGAZINE AUTUMN 2007 ISSUE 96

*Exclusive for CMA Members

Download a PDF version of Airflash magazine from the CMA website before
it hits the streets next week. The Autumn issue of the magazine is
jam packed with news, comments and articles such as: 'After The Flood' -
an in-depth look at how community media organisations supported their
community during the torrential floods of Summer 2007!

Use your CMA Member login details to access the Members' Section of the
site and click on the Airflash Cover image to download your cover now!

Enjoy!

*** We are always looking for your news and we want to hear from you. To
be featured in the next issue of Airflash or on the CMA website email us
at: airflash at commedia.org.uk

Best wishes,

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for industry discounts, networking, workshops,
discounted canstream service, information, support and a voice for
community media!

www.commedia.org.uk