[cma-l] Pre Budget Report & Comprehensive Spending Review

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 10 09:50:37 BST 2007

Dear all

The government yesterday announced new Public Service Agreements as part
of its Pre Budget report and CSR.  Please find the link to these below.
   Community media sits well within the "Stronger Communities and a
Better Quality of Life" strand, although elements of the other strands
may well be relevant to your work.  There are also links to more
detailed departmental goals.

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/pbr_csr/psa/pbr_csr07_psaindex.cfm

Happy reading!  We will be following up some of these in the next two
months in discussion with relevant government departments, in particular
DCMS, DCLG and the Office of the Third Sector.  We will keep you posted.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities