[cma-l] Websites

Tony Stanley tony at trilby.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 17:10:56 GMT 2007

Yes I can confirm the usefulness of Contribute. But the Client needs
a copy as well as the designer. It costs around £125.

One of our freelancers built www.blackvoices.co.uk a couple of years
back. It's got client access so the manager of Black Voices updates
their site as required. It really is WYSIWYG easy.

BTW anyone in Midlands should note that Black Voices, a great a
capella group, are performing in the revamped Birmingham Town Hall on
15 December.  Maybe see you there.

Tony Stanley,
Trilby Multimedia