[cma-l] Strategic Planning

Karl Hartland karl at 209radio.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 17:09:10 GMT 2007

Hi all

This a plea to possibly pool info and resources for the dreaded 5 year
plan that most if not all of us should do, either before a licence bid
or very soon after.

We are at the back stages of this tortuous but rewarding process and
would appreciate the input of anyone else who has completed this and has
documentation that they are happy to circulate

Similarly when ours is complete we will post to the wires for general
consumption....which will be within weeks by the way.

It's a bind, it's long-winded (really...don't plan on spending 3 weeks
on this...), but apart from really showing big gun funders that you know
where the towels are kept, they are indispensable for keeping the beasts
that are CR stations on the right track.

Several hundreds heads are better than 12, eh what?

Those who are willing can contact me directly

Many thanks

KH

--
Karl Hartland