[cma-l] Strategic Planning

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 20:48:13 GMT 2007

Hi Karl,

I'm about to post ours on our website - in addition to successful Lottery
bid.  (Apologies to all for not posting earlier - been snowed under with
the lunch of our station.)
I'll hopefully get it up tomorrow and will let you know as soon as it's done.

All the best,

Murray

> Hi all
>
> This a plea to possibly pool info and resources for the dreaded 5 year
> plan that most if not all of us should do, either before a licence bid
> or very soon after.
>
> We are at the back stages of this tortuous but rewarding process and
> would appreciate the input of anyone else who has completed this and has
> documentation that they are happy to circulate
>
> Similarly when ours is complete we will post to the wires for general
> consumption....which will be within weeks by the way.
>
> It's a bind, it's long-winded (really...don't plan on spending 3 weeks
> on this...), but apart from really showing big gun funders that you know
> where the towels are kept, they are indispensable for keeping the beasts
> that are CR stations on the right track.
>
> Several hundreds heads are better than 12, eh what?
>
> Those who are willing can contact me directly
>
> Many thanks
>
> KH
>
> --
> Karl Hartland
> 209radio Station Manager
> Voluntary and Community Sector Project Manager
>
> 105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
> http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!
>
> Citylife House
> Sturton Street
> Cambridge
> CB1 2QF
>

> vCard attached!

please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel -

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

This message is not intended to have contractual effect

Save a tree -  don't print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely
necessary.