[cma-l] Jingle/ Advert Productions

Gabriella Incalza Kaplanova gabriella at lifefm.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 13:53:41 GMT 2007

We've recently updated the Life FM's sound imaging and have worked with a
company called Unyou Productions. We are so impressed with their
professional work and affordable rates that we are happy to forward their
contact details. They can turn around adverts and any imaging packages
really quickly.

You can hear samples of their work on www.unyou.net or email Luca on
productions at unyou.net or call 07768 455 031.

Thanks

Gabriella Incalza Kaplanova

Station Manager

Life FM 103.6

2nd Floor

89-93 High Street

Harlesden

London

NW10 4NX

Direct Dial: 0208 963 9568

Fax: 0208 963 9561

Email:  <mailto:mercy at bang-ed.com> gabriella at lifefm.org.uk

 <http://www.lifefm.org.uk/> www.lifefm.org.uk

www.myspace.com/lifefm1036

 <http://www.bang-ed.com/> www.bang-ed.com

 <http://www.skfm.org.uk/> www.skfm.org.uk

EMAILFOOTER_NEW2

Confidentiality:- This email transmission is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain privileged and
confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy or distribute it. If you have received this email in error, please
notify BANG Edutainment Ltd and delete the email transmission immediately.

Viruses:- Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Security Warning:- Please note that this email has been created in the
knowledge that internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We
advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary
measures when emailing us.

Privacy:- We reserve the right to read any email or attachment entering or
leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.