[webcast-l] [CMA] AIRFLASH Magazine - CALL FOR NEWS[Scanned]

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 13:36:30 BST 2005

* Sorry for any cross posting

A I R F L A S H  Magazine - Autumn Issue 88

CALL FOR COMMUNITY MEDIA NEWS - Everybody loves a story...

For those unfamiliar with Airflash - it is a quarterly magazine
published by the Community Media Association, covering issues and
articles concerning the Community Media sector.

The next issue will be packed full of news and articles but this can
only be achieved with your help. Are you about to broadcast? Have you
re-launched your website? Has a local MP paid your project a visit
recently? Are you doing something exciting? Let us know about it. We
want to hear from you.

Please email your submission to airflash at commedia.org.uk, or post to
the address below.

Submissions need to arrive before Tuesday 30 August. Anything
received after this date may / may not be allocated space, but it is
our intention to include all that we can. We also want your images.
Send them along with your submission. Images should be TIFF or JPG at
a resolution of 300dpi and try to include a description/credit.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are not sure about this.

+ The next edition is due for publication at the end of September 2005.

Thanks,

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine

Community Media Association
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

"Access to the media for people and communities"