[webcast-l] [CMA] Call for Photography - AIRFLASH Magazine[Scanned]

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 12:46:21 BST 2005

* Sorry for any cross posting

A I R F L A S H  Magazine - Autumn Issue 88

For those unfamiliar with Airflash - it is a quarterly magazine
published by the Community Media Association, covering issues and
articles concerning the Community Media sector.

Airflash Magazine is changing. Be part of it.

We are currently in search of photography to use in the new look
magazine to illustrate Community Media in action. Do you have any
pictures of your station/project that could be reprinted in Airflash?
We are looking for interesting images, pictures that tell a story and
if they are really good, they may even make our cover. Our sector is
exciting, lets shout about it.

We would like to hear from you. Please email your images to
airflash at commedia.org.uk, or post to the address below.

Images need to arrive before Tuesday 30 August. Anything received
after this date may / may not be allocated space, but it is our
intention to include all that we can. Images should be TIFF or JPG at
a resolution of 300dpi and try to include a description/credit.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are not sure about this.

+ The next edition is due for publication at the end of September 2005.

Thanks,

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine
Community Media Association
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

"Access to the media for people and communities"