[comtv-l] Live Q&A: Digital Storytelling: Filmmaking for the Web

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 18:21:44 BST 2015

Join the BBC for our LIVE Q&A, broadcast live on this page at *1830*
BST on *Thursday
15 October.*

Date:
*Thursday 15 October*Time:
*18.30-19.30 BST*Panel: Hosted by *Chris Foxx* with *Michele Aaron*, *Richard
Langley*, *Patrick Flavelle* and *Deirdre Mulcahy*

Creating gripping and enthralling stories and turning them into fantastic
films can be a real challenge. So we’ve pulled in a panel of storytelling
and filmmaking experts from across the industry to share their tips,
tricks, techniques and approaches to making brilliant digital stories and
how to get them seen online.

We want you to help us shape the programme as much as possible, so please
get in touch with your questions.

   1. You can tweet your questions to @TheBBCAcademy
   <https://twitter.com/TheBBCAcademy>using the #FLDigiFilm
   <https://twitter.com/hashtag/FLdigifilm?src=hash>.
   2. You can post your questions on by commenting on this post
   <https://www.facebook.com/bbcacademy/posts/1052852081412561> on the BBC
   Academy Facebook page.
   <https://www.facebook.com/bbcacademy/posts/1052852081412561>
   3. Or if you are taking part in the course Digital Storytelling:
   Filmmaking for the Web
   <https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-storytelling> you can post
   your question as a comment titled *Live Q&A* on step 2.18 in week 2 of
   the course
   <https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-storytelling/1/steps/50449>.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/production/article/art20151008132241389

\\