[comtv-l] [cma-l] CMA and Local TV

Marilyn Hyndman marilyn at northernvisions.org
Thu Mar 27 12:27:09 GMT 2008

Hello

Just to update, you can check if your MP has signed up by clicking here:

http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=35211&SESSION=891

Quite a few have already so obviously if they have there is no need to
write to them!

If you have written to your MP please let us know as this helps us to
coordinate.

If you are a television or radio service, ULT would urge you to write to
all the MPs in the area your service covers. ... all the ones who have
not signed up.

Sample letters are available should you need one to refer to, and as
Phil says you can contact him at the email below.

Marilyn Hyndman
Northern Visions/NvTv
23 Donegall Street
Belfast
BT1 2FF

Tel: 028 9024 5495
Fax: 028 9032 6608

NvTv
Belfast Community Television
Free-to-Air on Channel 62/Freq:799.276MHz
Live on line: www.nvtv.co.uk

http://www.northernvisions.org