[comtv-l] Fwd: 1 in 4 Film Festival - film submissions wanted

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 11:00:17 BST 2008

-------- Original Message --------

From:   Elizabeth J Kelly <EJKelly at uclan.ac.uk>

I have been asked to contact you by the planning group of the 1 in 4
Film Festival, which is a week long special event from 6th to 11th
October 20008 organised by the University of Central Lancashire in
Preston, featuring films which explore the effects of mental illness
upon individuals.  The event will take place at the Mitchell and Kenyon
cinema which is part of the University campus in Preston.

Prior to each main film screening on each day, we would like to show a
short film/documentary by a community group about the topic of the
festival, and wondered whether you have any films made by your community
groups you would like to submit for the festival.  We have 3 films made
by community groups so far, but would like to have one to show each day.

Best wishes
Liz

Liz Kelly
Events Co-ordinator