[CMA TV] Fwd: Database Documentary workshop 25th february 2006

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 17:21:55 GMT 2006

Fwd:

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:50:59 +0000
From: Adnan Hadzi <a.hadzi at GOLD.AC.UK>

dear all,

our next workshop for the preparation of the launch of
http://deptford.tv a database documentary project will be on saturday
25th of february (please find bellow further information and feel free
to distribute)

what?
brainstorming workshop arround the database documentary project
http://deptford.tv

when?
saturday, 25th of february, 2pm - 4pm (optional - 6pm for a visit to
http://dek.spc.org)

where?
goldsmiths college
small hall
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/find-us/

how?
The workshop is free but please rsvp by emailing Adnan Hadzi at
a.hadzi at gold.ac.uk

what?
This is a brainstorm workshop for the initiation of the documentary film
database around the Deptford Regeneration process in march during the
nodel.org open season.

We will established a public database of documentary film and video to
help annotate the regeneration processes in Deptford and across SE London.

Join us to remix Deptford comment and contention in a series of public
screenings talks at Deckspace, Goldsmiths and across boundless.coop network.

Review of material already in hand and the newly accumulated documentary
evidence, interviews and accounts of experience.

we invite you to take part in the three workshop weekends plus the
conference taking place at dek.spc, the albany and goldsmiths.

further infos:
http://deptford.tv

contact details:

-- adnan hadzi phd media & communications dept media and communications
goldsmiths college university of london new cross london, se14 6nw
united kingdom