[Community Television] BOOK NOW FOR CMA CONFERENCE AND AGM 2004!

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Fri Oct 22 21:22:03 BST 2004

COMMUNITY MEDIA ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE AND AGM 2004

26/27 November 2004
South Birmingham College, Birmingham

The CMA Conference and AGM is an annual policy event to discuss
developments within the Community Media Sector. The day includes the
latest news of the sector, lively discussion sessions and an
opportunity for CMA Members to elect the CMA Council for the
forthcoming year.

The event begins on Friday 26 November at 6 pm with a project visit to
the Afro-Caribbean Millennium Centre and New Style Radio 98.7 FM
followed by an Opening Reception until late. On Saturday, we have
invited Andy Griffee, Controller, BBC English Regions to speak on the
Community Media Sector and the BBC. The day also features an update on
Community Radio Licence Applications and the Community Radio Fund
Consultation from Lawrie Hallett of Ofcom.

The event is FREE for CMA Members but booking is essential to secure a
place as bookings will not be accepted on the day.

To register to for the event, see our website at
http://www.commedia.org.uk/AGM2004 or telephone during office hours on
0114 279 5219.

* Please note, you must be a fully paid up Member to vote in the CMA
Council elections, contact us on 0114 279 5219 to check the status of
your membership.

+ FOR ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION SEE THE CONFERENCE AND AGM WEBSITE +
http://www.commedia.org.uk/AGM2004