[Community Television] New Courses at London Academy of Radio Film & TV (Modified by Michelle McGuire)

Trevor Bilcock TBilcock at jvcpro.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 17:47:09 BST 2004

Forwarded for your information.

Michelle

--

Hi Michelle, JVC Pro have been running an educational Partnership
programme
for many years aimed at helping students with their video and production
projects. I would like to extend that programme to cover community TV.

If you feel that there is any mileage in using our experts to compliment
your camera and related media courses then please let me know. We can
offer
occasional hands on sessions as well as detailed technical debate.

Thanks and Regards
Trevor Bilcock
General Sales Manager
Creation and Presentation Products

JVC Professional Europe, Ullswater House, Kendal Avenue, London W3 0XA
Tel: 020 8896 6000 Fax: 020 8896 6060
www.jvcproeurope.com